SPCleantech applys together with Cleantech Bulgaria Foundation, Coventry, UK, Inovamals, Portugal, and META Group, Italy to ERASMUS+ for funding of common project promoting cooperation for innovation and exchange of good practices and entrepreneurship, education and social entrepreneurship among young people: “Innovation driven young start-ups (IDYSs)”.
The consortia came to the agreement that we can help young people in becoming more innovative by creating a structured, tailor made and commonly developed innovative learning approach suiting the needs of targeted aspiring and active entrepreneurs both from the resource-driven economies like Bulgaria and Poland, and from the innovation-driven ones like UK, Portugal and Italy – to obtaining knowledge and ability to learn by:
- encouraging creativity and entrepreneurial culture among youth and helping them to go step by step for developing some successful innovative start-ups in the region by developing and using jointly new direct services and Internet approach, and
- building of strong links in partners’ Network and providing the trainers and mentors with appropriate innovative tools for providing quality and timely support to young entrepreneurs.
IDSs project partners will realize the following actions to enhance Europe innovation capacity and facilitating the use of on-line support services:
- Development of methodology and tools for development and verification of business approaches for successful start-up growth and exit (business transfer) – Key to success’ courses (R&I Resources) including:
- Creativity and user oriented innovation techniques
- IPR fundamentals
- Configurable financing strategies – including fund raising, finance for start-ups, closing deals, etc.
- Rapid prototyping and validation (fast feedback loops and quick testing)
- Ultimate Marketing for start-ups – Digital marketing, EOS, Branding, Traction
- Development of eLearning system with interactive tools for virtual services for young entrepreneurs
- Mentoring and Supervision Service for the R&I and start-up eco system
The project will last 24 months.