SPCleantech participated on 31.01.2017 in the 5th Interregional Exchange of Experiences – Workshops for the Local Group of Stakeholders. The event is organized as part of the REBUS project co-financed from the Interreg EUROPE program (http://pnec.org.pl/pl/rebus).
The aim of the project, whose full name is “Improving energy efficiency through renovation”, is to help local governments to improve the energy efficiency of public buildings by designing a model “path for energy renovation of buildings” (GLV), including model solutions for planning, implementation and monitoring renovation works carried out in buildings belonging to the city / commune, as well as involving key stakeholders in the process.
The meeting was devoted to good practices in the field of energy renovation of public buildings and the Action Plan defining measures to improve and improve selected support instruments for this type of investment. In the afternoon part of the meeting, a study visit to Niepołomice was planned, which was an opportunity to get acquainted with the municipality’s activities in the field of energy efficiency and renewable energy sources.
Expert group on energy efficiency in buildings
The expert group on energy efficiency in buildings gathers key stakeholders that can contribute to the dialogue on the subject of pro -ergy investments implemented in public buildings and the possibility of increasing their efficiency in the future. The group consists of representatives of local and regional authorities, universities, research institutes and non-governmental organizations dealing with the subject of energy.
The tasks of the expert group include:
- participation in the analysis of hitherto experience in the field of implementation of projects in the field of energy renovation of public buildings (including identification of the most important needs of local governments, barriers encountered, possible solutions / improvements, etc.)
- participation in the identification of good practices in the field of energy modernization of buildings
- participation in the RPO analysis for the Małopolska Voivodship in terms of the effectiveness of spending funds for projects in the field of energy efficiency in buildings, adjustment to the needs of local governments, possible improvements, etc.
- help in developing the model “Paths of energy renovation of public buildings”
- assistance in developing and monitoring the implementation of the Action Plan defining measures to improve and improve instruments for supporting projects in the field of energy efficiency in buildings (including primarily the ROP for the Małopolska Voivodship)