SPCleantech organizes in cooperation with a member of the cluster, Grupa4BIM trainings for municipalities and districts “Digitalization of resources and asset management”. The target group of the training are communes, poviats and other local government units, especially presidents, mayors, starosts, commune heads, councilors and other employees of local governments.
The training aims to show the benefits of digitizing resources and centralizing the data repository. Quick access to full and comprehensive information means more effective asset management. Digitization of building management and supporting IT tools allow for significant savings related to property management, optimization of energy consumption and service work.
The training also presents the legal status related to the digitization of the construction process in Poland and the best practices of agile and lean project management.
- Introduction to digitization of assets for public and private entity different approaches to digitization
- different approaches to digitization
- what can be digitized
- the most common examples of use
- the benefits of digitizing assets
- Digitization of the construction process in Poland
- BIM Standard PL
- Roadmap for BIM implementation in Poland – Ministry of Development
- BIM – a new approach to public procurement in the construction sector of the Public Procurement Office
- Digitization and optimization of building management
- Stages of development of asset digitization
- Use of ISO 19650-3 processes to define information requirements
- Technologies supporting digitization
- Scenario for the preparation of digital resource models
- Benefits of using digital models
- A case study to illustrate the potential of asset digitization
- Digital model as a data source
- A platform that combines the digital model and Building Management.
- Examples of asset management for selected objects
- Agile and lean project management
- Introduction to Lean and Agile
- Lean Construction
- Best management practices supporting the digitization of construction processes
- Sources of financing for digitization of assets for public and private entities.