At the meeting on November 19, 2021 of the members of SIG – Forecasting and optimization in the operation of buildings – PROWEB, further plans for the implementation of the joint project were discussed and the most important points that are expected to be developed within the framework of workflow processes – the delivery of a digital twin of the facility.
- Laser scanning process and results (point cloud)
- The process of preparing building information models (BIM) of existing buildings based on the ISO 19650-3 standard
- The process of connecting IOT sensors to the devices of an existing building
- Image analytics from CCTV cameras.
The following meeting discussed the scope of the application and outlined the most important results that are expected from a Lifecycle BIM (Lifecycle) management solution, which should be taken into account when responding to an offer.
- The overall goal is to provide a solution for maintenance projects, ensuring easy access to the model as “one source of truth”
- The solution using data from connected sensors is to provide users with appropriate predictive maintenance tips
- The solution is intended to be readily available to all approved users. It should be installed on an internal server (or in the cloud) and accessible via a web browser.
- Users are to have access to the solution “in the field”.
The meeting was also attended by Jarosław Szumiński from JS Consulting, the cluster specialist as to the possibility of using funds from the National Center for Research and Development and the conditions to be met when developing an effective application for financing the project from external funds.
The following entities participated in the meeting:
- DM Project
- JS Consulting