On 22.01.2018, SPCleantech participated in the debate organized by the Foundation International Institute of Policy and Ecological Strategy in Krakow “Circular economy on the example of Krakow. The role of municipal companies in the implementation of circular economy “.
During the meeting, the representative of municipal companies in Krakow presented activities and plans related to the circular economy.
The meeting was attended by:
- Miejskie Przedsiębiorstwo Oczyszczania Sp z.o.o (MPO) – Vice President of the Board, M.Sc. Marek Kabacinski
- Miejskie Przedsiębiorstwo Komunikacyjne SA (MPK) – Technical Director, M.Sc. Inż.Kazimierz Fudala
- Miejskie Przedsiębiorstwo Energetyki Cieplnej SA (MPEC) – Director of PONE (low emission), Janusz Miechowicz
- Miejskie Przedsiębiorstwo Wodociągów i Kanalizacji SA (MPWiK) – President of the Board, M.Sc. Piotr Ziętara
- Krakowski Holding Komunalny SA (KHK) – President of the Board, M.Sc. Ryszard Langer
Experts from the Scientific Council of PKE, city councilors and districts as well as members from the city of Krakow, Krakow authorities, guests from academic institutions – universities (AGH, PK, UR, UEK, UJ) were invited to participate in the debate.