South Poland Cleantech Cluster organized on Wednesday 15.02.2016 “Business Mixer” for Members, Partners and Friends of the cluster. Given the increasing number of our Members and Partners working in the field of smart-low emission buildings, their management and ecological building materials you are welcome to the Business Mixer at the headquarters of SPCleantech, NordicHouse, ul. św. Anny 5 in Krakow.
In the new platform “Smart-low emission buildings, their management and ecological building materials” participate following members of SPCleantech:
The main theme of the meeting was “Smart-low emission buildings, their management systems and ecological building materials”.
During the meeting, members of the cluster have established a lot of contacts, created a management platform for low-emmission buildings and planned joint projects. We will keep you up to date with various initiatives on our website.
During the meetings participants:
- learn about the latest initiatives and plans of SPCleantech
- present their company, organization or institution (information about products, projects or services)
- start networking for the benefit of themselves and partners
- establish new contacts, and also initiated new businesses
Business cards, promotional materials, brochures, etc. were exhcenged.
Smart building is one that :
- Provides efficient and cost-effective structural environment through the optimization of four basic elements – structure, systems, services and management – and the interrelationships between them through focusing on the owner’s benefits and desired by them internal environment
- Maximizes comfort of life of its inhabitants through focusing on the benefits of users and creating the desired internal environment for residents
- Allows for the effective management of resources at minimum cost of living through focusing on managers’ and economic benefits and environmental sense to create the desired internal environment
- structural environment should be productive, safe, healthy and thermally, acoustically and visually comfortable
- building has the potential to serve future generations, sustainable development or posses adaptable capabilities throughout the building’s life cycle and protects the land and environmental resources
- The financial aspect : with the limited expense of being built, the building still retains its market value