Ordinary members of the South Poland Cleantech Cluster can be Cleantech companies, universities, research institutions and scientific organizations, public authorities and NGOs, that want to become part of an exclusive club of entities operating in the Cleantech.
Participation in the cluster is also open for foreign entities that meet the conditions for membership.
The annual membership fee is dependent on the size and the annual turnover members of the cluster and amounts Net:
Type Size Annual Turnover net Annual contribution
Micro <10 persons <2 million euro 1 500 pln.
Small <50 persons <10 million euro 2 500 pln.
Medium <250 persons <50 million euro 3 500 pln.
Large >250 persons > 50 million euro 5 000 pln.
Public entities – municipalities with up to 50 thousand 3 000 pln.
inhabitants and NGOs
Public entities – cities, municipalities with more than 5 000 pln.
50 thousand inhabitants, districts, regions, research institutions
and universities, foreign companies and organizations
Benefits from the membership in SPCleantech
1. Placement of logo and link to the members webpage on clusters webpage www.spcleantech.com in the category “About” – “Members” and a short profile of the company or institution
2. Presentation of proposals for joint projects, formation of consortia, applications for national programs, ROP, Horizon 2020, COSME, INTEREG and other
3. Developing and coordinating the cooperation in the field of R & D units and universities, especially in the creation of new technologies
4. Participation in research projects (national and international) for innovation in Cleantech and related industries
5. Invitations to meetings with domestic and foreign investors
6. Finding the right partners among the members or external entities, if necessary
7. Access to information on the latest developments and trends in the field of Cleantech
8. Finding mentors or sparring partners in matters of interest to the cluster members
9. Mediation and sharing informations on projects, in which the company is engaged in, on the domestic and international arena through promotional
activities and marketing
10. The right to use the logo of SPCleantech on companys or institutions website and advertising materials in order to show, that the member is part of
the SPCleantech brand
11. Participation in international relations, events and cluster projects, which create business opportunities for members of the cluster
12. Creating opportunities to export products or services in the field of innovative solutions in the branch of Cleantech in the form of participation in trade
fairs, missions, etc. organized by SPCleantech
13. Supporting members in recruting skilled workforce
14. Providing access to a variety of workshops and training courses organized by SPCleantech and external partners
Member declares its readiness and willingness to provide their research and scientific facilities, to any other members of the cluster within the framework of joint projects.
Resignations from the membership must be reported to the Board in writing at least 1 months before the end of the membership period.