On 13.08.2018 another meeting of the group of companies creating the VR, AR and MR platform at SPCleantech took place. The purpose of the meeting was to discuss the strategy for further actions in the remainder part of the year and the plan of initiatives in 2019.
Participants of the meeting stressed the need to organize cyclical meetings of platform members for further integration and better familiarization with the activities of individual members and their companies. The need to organize events, seminars, conferences as well as foreign study trips and business missions was also emphasized. Platform members will soon submit proposals for initiatives to be implemented in the near future.
In the meeting participated:
- NordicHouse reprezented by Janusz Kahl
- Berrylife Studio reprezented by Konrad Szczypczyk
- 11th Dimension reprezented by Jakub Ruszała
- 1000 realities reprezented by Justyna Janicka
- Mofables reprezented by Marcin Maciejewski
- ART-Tech reprezented by Łukasz Kaleta
- Epic VR – CreativeStudio.com.pl reprezented by Adrian Łapczyński
- Na Niby Studio reprezented by Agnieszka Zychowicz