South Poland Cleantech Cluster operates as a Limited Liability Company, non-profit. General Meeting of Shareholders adopted the resolution dated 07.04.2015, that the annual net profits will be allocated solely to finance the company’s activities within the scope of the subject operation.
The organization and administration of Cluster activities were from the beginning led by the Coordinator of the Cluster, NordicHouse Sp. z o.o., www.nordichouse.pl which possessed the appropriate knowledge and competence required to fulfill this vital function.
Today South Poland Cleantech Cluster has its own secretariat, Management Board and Supervisory Board consisting of 3 members.
Main tasks of the secretariat are:
- recruitment of new members
- facilitation of communication and coordination
- building the organization
- attracting international partners (companies and other cleantech clusters)
- applying for EU-funds
- close cooperation with foreign clusters, research institutions, regions, cities and companies