On 12.03.2018, the next meeting of the VR, AR and MR companies was held at the headquarters of SPCleantech. After signing the Letter of Intent regarding the creation of the Virtual Cluster, Augmented and Mixed Reality Cluster – Presence VR / AR / MR Cluster, it went on to the next phase of creating the Cluster Statute. During the meeting, the participants agreed on the final text of the Statute covering the scope of the cluster’s activity, its authorities and issues related to financing the cluster’s activities.
In the near future after the Statute has been finally approved by all the founding members of the Association, its registration will take place in the National Court Register (KRS).
The founding members of the Association are:
- NordicHouse Sp. z o.o. represented by Janusz Kahl
- Berrylife Studio Sp. z o.o. represented by Konrad Szczypczyk
- 11th Dimension – 11th Jakub Ruszała represented by Jakub Ruszała
- 1000 realities Sp. z o. o. represented by Piotr Wójcik
- Mofables Sp. z o.o. represented by Marcin Maciejewski
- ART-Tech represented by Łukasz Kaleta
- Epic VR – CreativeStudio.com.pl Adrian Łapczyński represented by Adrian Łapczyński
- Na Niby Studio – Jakub Zychowicz Na Niby Studio represented by Jakub Zychowicz