On 18.10.2016, South Poland Cleantech Cluster invited Members and Partners of the cluster to “SPCleantech-Business Mixer” in NordicHouse, ul. św. Anny 5 in Kraków.
During the business meeting participants were able to:
- learn about the latest initiatives and plans for SPCleantech
- present your company, organization or institution (information about products or services)
- start networking for the benefit of yourself and your partners
- make new contacts and maybe even start a new business
During the meeting members and partners exchanged business cards, promotional materials, brochures, etc.
Business Mixer is an informal networking meeting of Members and Cluster Partners to establish direct contacts, start joint projects or business.
SPCleantech currently operate ten platforms:
- industry 4.0
- intelligent, low-emission buildings / management systems / ecological building materials
- Smart city / sustainable urban development / e-mobility
- energy efficiency
- smart grid / renewable energy sources
- Virtual Reality (VR) and Extended Reality (AR)
- Big Data
- Internet of Things (IoT), Internet of Everthing (IoE)
- circular economy
Cooperation in some of them works great, others just start their activities. The aim of the cluster is to bring collaboration between all platforms and achieve common goals and projects.