South Poland Cleantech Cluster as Institution of Business Environment (BEI) applies for EU funds for the region’s economic promotion, support for Małopolska SMEs in expansion to external markets, promotion of innovation, through strengthening cooperation on the science-business line and support of the investment process in the region.
The Management Board of the Małopolska Voivodship (hereinafter: ZWM), through the Małopolska Center of Entrepreneurship in Krakow (hereinafter MCP) as the Intermediate Body Regional Regional Operational Program of the Małopolska Voivodship for 2014-2020, announces the call for project financing under the 3rd Priority Axis Entrepreneurial Małopolska, Measure 3.3 “Internationalization Małopolska Gospodarki “, Sub-measure 3.3.1” Economic promotion of Małopolska “.
Who can submit applications?
For funding under this competition, they can only apply:
1) local government units, their unions and associations
2) organizational units of territorial self-government units with legal personality
3) business environment institutions
4) non-governmental organizations.
In the case of partner projects, only the entity mentioned above may be a partner.
What can you receive funding for?
The competition will support projects aimed at increasing the international activity of Małopolska SMEs and increasing the recognition of Małopolska as an economic brand in the national and international dimension, by:
1) promotion of the region’s economic offer
2) support for Małopolska SMEs in expansion to external markets, including by organizing foreign economic missions of Małopolska entrepreneurs, organizing conferences, preparing analyzes of foreign markets, facilitating establishing contacts with foreign partners
3) promotion of innovation, by strengthening cooperation on the science-business line, in particular in the smart region specialization and supporting commercialization of innovative ideas and technological solutions in Małopolska, in particular by organizing events promoting Małopolska as a region friendly to take innovative initiatives , including, for example, the innovation festival, the use of modern communication channels, the presence of Małopolska in the most important European and international initiatives on innovation, the organization of events in the field of intellectual and industrial property protection
4) support for the investment process in the region, including through the development of an integrated regional information system on investment offers in the region, preparation of studies containing key information for the region, creation of a business cooperation network – BEI – local government units, presentation of the integrated offer of economic activity zones (SAG) at international trade fairs.