On 13.06.2018, SPCleantech participated in the 3rd Economic Forum in Raciborz organized under the slogan “Racibórz is a good direction”. The president of SPCleantech, Janusz Kahl participated in the panel “International cooperation: How are foreign investors attracted?”. Panelists talked about the impact of external capital and investments on the development of the city, entrepreneurship, labor market and life of residents.
The panel included topics like:
- Location factors of the investment and possibilities of economic development of the city
- The needs and expectations of foreign investors
- What determines the location of the investment?
- Investor requirements of the 21st century
- How is big business attracted? What are the key activities? What mistakes to avoid?
Panelists also tried to answer the following questions:
- Most urban organisms have their own endemic assets to offer. How to use them in negotiations with a potential investor?
- What is currently the most valued in such negotiations?
- How to increase your attractiveness?
- How to spend money wisely on the promotion of the city and its potential?
- How to compete for an investor when there is a large neighbor in the area?
- Catalog of the most-desired investments in the 21st century
- The role of the leader in the investment efforts. Who is a good local government in this context?
- Is it worth it and can you even be a soloist when trying for a serious investor? How does cooperation over tollboots work?