On 24.01.2017 SPCleantech participated in a workshop organized in Katowice by the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development (Polska Agencja Rozwoju Przedsiębiorczości – PARP). During the workshop the participants were showned how to use the tool of planning and projects management for the implementation of standards in accordance with the method of Critical Chain – Lynx Scheduler platform.
All of the participants received free, unlimited access to the platform (with unlimited users, without limiting functionality) for a period of 3 months from the end of the workshop.
Participants of the workshop had the opportunity to:
- Get to know the latest cluster management standards developed by the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development and implementation of good practice management standards
- Learn the basics of the Theory of Constraints – universal system of tools for effective process management, projects management, which is not very well known in Poland but is successfully used worldwide in organizations seeking methods to improve the effectiveness of activities
- Know the Critical Chain method – one of the best ways to keep the terms of planned activities
- Develop a practical plan to implement the standards of cluster management in the most interesting areas
- Simulate standards’ implementation in cooperation with the project team
- Exchange experiences with the participants of the workshop
The workshop was addressed to representatives of the cluster coordinators from across the Poland.