By participating in various EU projects, SPCleantech gains knowledge and experience in international cooperation. The same applies to the participation of our members, whereby both SPCleantech and other members and partners of the cluster can benefit from many advantages. A great example is the participation of a member of SPCleantech, BLOK Architekci, who since December 2020 has been participating in the project in the HORIZON 2020 Framework, PRELUDE – Prescient building Operation utilizing Real Time data for Energy Dynamic Optimization (PL: Precise building operation using real-time data to optimize dynamics) energy).
The project involves 21 partners – a consortium from various European countries and is led by the University of Aalborg, Denmark. The project started in December 2020 and will run until May 2024.
What is it about
Companies (including BLOK) develop various solutions and their implementation in order to optimize energy on various buildings – democases in the European Union. BLOK Architekci are developing a design for an office building at ul. Szlak 65.
Prelude’s goal is to develop a “building service” design and automation to be energy efficient.Together with the partners of the BLOK Architekci project, it is working on the implementation of intelligent solutions that will help achieve the best possible effects of an intelligent building.
- minimizing energy consumption thanks to the use of modern technologies (dynamic models, big data, data analytics, predictive analytics, artificial intelligence
- the use of renewable energy sources and their consistent use
- reduction of the carbon footprint
- improvement of the comfort and quality of the internal environment = the level of user satisfaction
- lower maintenance costs
- IoT solutions
- versatility and the possibility of duplicating solutions
- proactive optimization service
The national and international promotion of the project gives the opportunity to educate a larger social group not only related to the construction sector, although this is where the greatest emphasis is.