SPCleantech has started cooperation as a strategic partner with the Sterling Angels Business Angels Association. The association brings together 45 Business Angels who actively support startups with investment capital and “Smart Money”. For 2 years, the Association has been supporting the most promising projects at the early stages of development.
The key goals of the Association include:
- promoting the idea of investing in the Business Angels formula and activating angelic circles
- educating both potential and active Business Angels
- cooperation with other networks of Business Angels and other business environment institutions
- exchange of experiences, ideas, information regarding investing in the Business Angels formula
SPCleantech supports the Sterling Angels Business Angels Association as a Community Partner.
As part of the partnership, Sterling Angels offers:
- Promotion as part of organized events on the Association’s social media and in the newsletter addressed to active members
- Presence on advertising materials at the venue of the event
- The opportunity to get acquainted with a group of gathered Business Angels, including members of the Sterling Angels Association
As part of the partnership, SPCleantech declares:
- Support for the promotion of events through own communication channels
- Personal presence at events
As part of the summer activity, the Association invites members and partners of SPCleantech to participate in the “Integration of the Environment of Business Angels”. The integration will take the form of a networking meeting and it is the first event of this type in Krakow. Will be held
on July 28, on the moored Barka at ul. Podgórska 16.
More information about the upcoming event can be found here – the event is open but requires registration: