IMPACT workshop in SPCleantech
On February 13-14, 2023, workshops organized by SPCleantech and the Cracow University of Technology as part of the EU ERASMUS+ project “IMPACT / Building values-based innovation cultures for sustainable business impact” will take place at NordicHouse.
During the meeting, there will be a discussion on the challenges and barriers to sustainable development-oriented innovation, which were identified during interviews with workshop participants. The aim of the workshop will be to develop universal methods of proceeding, which can be used as educational material for e.g. for students and entrepreneurs.
The ERASMUS+ program as well as the IMPACT project promote open access to educational materials, documents and audiovisual media developed and produced during the project, which gives the wider community the opportunity to obtain freely available materials and benefit from newly generated results and knowledge.
IMPACT’s ambition is to drive innovation and entrepreneurship based on sustainable development values and to facilitate a cultural shift across the organization towards more sustainable innovation processes.
10.00 – 11.00 Introduction
- information about the IMPACT project
- discussion of the results of the project so far from different countries, presentation of issues
- presentation of issues that are most important for Polish companies.
11.00 – 12.00 Conditions for introducing sustainable development-oriented innovations:
- meeting market requirements and legal regulations: opportunities and barriers
- barriers resulting from limited resources and different value systems: PEOPLE
12.00 – 12.30 Lunch
12.30 – 14.00 Conditions for introducing sustainable development-oriented innovations:
- barriers resulting from limited resources and different value systems: TECHNOLOGY
- barriers resulting from limited resources and different value systems: ORGANIZATION
- barriers resulting from limited resources and different value systems: EXTERNAL ENVIRONMENT AND ACCESS TO CAPITAL
14.00 – 15.00 Searching for universal methods for all partners