SPCleantech represented by the President Janusz Kahl has signed a Letter of Intent on partnership with the Malopolska Regional Development Agency (MARR) in Krakow. On MARRs behalf the letter was signed by the President Wiesław Bury and Vice President Tomasz Latocha.
Parties, expressing the intention to cooperate, agreed on the following areas of cooperation:
- Participation in joint projects in the field of organizational advanced technology, renewable energy building cooperative relations;
- Education associated with entrepreneurship, aiming to exploit the potential of Malopolska schools and universities and practical experience of Polish and foreign partners and organizations;
- Co-organizing educational and promotional events in particular thematic conferences, seminars and training;
- Mutual support in organizing projects and attracting business partners, universities, non-governmental organizations both at home and abroad, and the organization of international cooperation for the implementation of joint economic projects;
- Promoting the commercialization of new products and technologies and supporting innovative companies and start-ups, and through support in obtaining the necessary resources to operate this type;
- Participation in joint projects co-financed by the EU within the framework of national and regional aid programs, as well as through foreign national programs;
- Mutual promotion and information about the activities Partner, including the use of the name in the context of this partnership;
- The exchange of information which may affect the quality and efficiency of cooperation.
Małopolska Regional Development Agency www.en.marr.pl – 18 years promoting the development of the local economy.
The Agency specializes in providing comprehensive know-how and modern financial solutions to businesses. It helps companies to obtain EU funding and to invest safely in the Małopolska region; plus, it actively supports export activities by offering professional consultancy services and access to an international network of contacts.
The Agency’s offer includes the provision of information and advisory services for business owners as well as subsidies for the development of businesses in the Małopolska region and financial products such as loans and guarantees.
The Małopolska Agency for Regional Development creates a network of transfers between science and business; it promotes new technologies and underwrites capital for the business use of innovative solutions. As a recipient of EU subsidies, it implements regional as well as national operating programs.
Together with the Małopolska Voivodeship and Krakow Technology Park, the Agency is involved in the Business In Małopolska project. By creating an integrated system of business services, it will have at its disposal the only comprehensive database of investment offers as well as export companies and foreign clients in Małopolska. As part of the whole host of consultancy services offered, business owners will be able to take advantage of professional advice and profiled training sessions, and additionally will receive a marketing package enabling them to gain a competitive position on foreign markets.