SPCleantech participated in the conference organized by a member of the cluster “Małopolskie Centrum Budownictwa Energetyczny” (MCBE) from Polotechniki Krakowska “Air quality and energy efficiency – Małopolska 2017”.
Janusz Kahl, President of SPCleantech attended the first day of the conference in the discussion panel – “Energetic Poland’s Future Against European Countries”.
Place: Cracow University of Technology, ul. Warszawska 24, Conference Room DZIAŁOWNIA.
The purpose of the conference was to exchange scientific ideas on the basis of the gathered experience of self-governments and enterprises in terms of the impact of energy efficiency on air quality. On the second day of the conference, the representatives of the scientific community took the floor.
Topics of the Conference included, among others:
- sustainable development
- climate and energy policy
- energy efficiency in the construction industry
- directions for improvement of the energy state of existing construction
- issues of external / internal climate quality in terms of well-being and human health in the modern world
- the purpose of applying renewable energy sources and other solutions replacing non-renewable sources
- innovations that delineate changes in the energy state in Poland
- directions of cooperation between science, self-governments and business
The conference provided an opportunity to develop innovative solutions and to improve already known tools for improving energy efficiency and, as a result, improving the quality of the environment in which we live.