On 27.05.2021 SPCleantech has signed a Letter of Intent “Formation of a cleantech cluster consortium around the Baltic Sea” with 2 other partners Oy Merinova/EnergyVaasa, Vaasa, Finland and NetPort Energikluster in Karlshamn, Sweden.
This Letter of Intent describes the joint intention of three clusters around the Baltic Sea to collaborate in certain fields of cluster activities.
The three clusters agreed to:
- form a joint consortium for future collaboration and preparation of joint project funding proposals
- collaborate, especially in internationalization activities, for the benefits of the member companies of the clusters
- prepare a joint internationalization plan for new challenging markets. Merinova is responsible for and coordinates this activity
- be open for accepting new clusters to the collaboration consortium
- attach the consortium to, and continue the collaboration within the framework of, BSR Cluster Network Platform for clusters in the Baltic Sea Region.