Welcome to the new member of LIGO DOMY Z BALI Sp. z o.o. a Polish company that has been building ecological real estate from the highest quality, natural Arkhangelsk logs for several years.
The company is able to implement any project – from small to very large houses, as well as commercial buildings. Thanks to the experience and close relations with partners from Northern Russia, as well as a proven team of architects, constructors and carpenters, the company guarantees the highest standard of services, so that, using original ideas, the needs and expectations of each client are best reflected.
The natural construction materials used allow for the creation of a unique, healthy and user-friendly home. The technology of building houses used has proven itself for hundreds of years in the most difficult climatic conditions on Earth.
The goal of LIGO is to provide comprehensive support for the construction of a dream house – from creating or adapting the design to the customer’s expectations to handing over the house in the condition selected by its owner.
LIGO LOG HOUSES is a direct importer of Arkhangelsk logs from Northern Russia. The trees are cut only in winter (from November to March), which determines the low humidity and the highest quality of wood in the world as a raw material for building houses – the tree grows very slowly (approx. 100 years), hence its interior has a very dense ring structure annual. Such wood has the best mechanical and insulating properties.
Archangel wood logs
- have a phytosanitary certificate (guarantee of biological and chemical purity of the wood) and a certificate of origin (name of the region where the wood comes from)
- full, turned (cylindrical) logs with a diameter of 22 cm to 32 cm
- the logs are not dried in the chambers (drying in the chambers is a chemical process), they have a natural resin, which is an excellent preservative
- the logs have no bruises or dead knots
- possible shape of the log: round, flat on one side, flat on both sides
LIGO DOMY Z BALI is a laureate of nationwide awards, distinctions, and the Luxury Brand of the Year statuette. The owners write press articles, give interviews, support schools and institutions, and conduct lectures at Congresses devoted to ecological real estate.