SPCleantech participated on 24.10.2017 in a conference organized by “Rzeczpospolita” – “VR & AR Tech Summit” in Gremi Park near Krakow. The purpose of the organizers was to reflect on the stage of VR / AR technology development and what are its potential uses in key industries and the economy.
The conference was organized:
- for all interested in VR / AR technology and its development
- for industry representatives where VR / AR is already present: marketing, advertising, film, culture, science,
video games, medicinef
- for industry representatives, where VR / AR will grow: industry, manufacturing
- for professionals and engineers interested in VR / AR
- for business who wants to use VR / AR technology
VR (virtual reality) and AR (augmented reality) are the technologies that are experiencing their greatest development. These technologies apply not only to entertainment but primarily to business, marketing, communication, culture, science and medicine.
During the conference participants met with experts and professionals who tried to answer the pressing questions: Is VR / AR just a momentary fashion or technology that will revolutionize our lives? What are the strongest trends in the development of these technologies? Which industries and sectors are waiting for VR evolution?