On 18.10.2018 took place the 8th European Congress of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises organized in the International Congress Center in Katowice by the Silesian Regional Chamber of Commerce. Janusz Kahl, president of SPCleantech, took part in the panel entitled “Digitization in the SME sector”.
During the panel debate, the following issues were raised:
- The impact of digital technologies on the functioning of SMEs,
- Solutions convenient for SMEs, streamlining the business management process,
- Digital projects implemented by SMEs,
- Implementation barriers regarding the digitalization of companies,
- How to accelerate and effectively support the digitalization process?
Invited Special Guests:
- Marek Zagórski, Minister of Digitization of the Republic of Poland
- Jolanta Ciskowska, Director of Bank Pekao SA
- Stefan Czub, Head of the Production Plant, Strauss Cafe Poland
- Janusz Kahl, Honorary Consul of Denmark, Finland and Iceland, President of NordicHouse Sp. z o.o., a member of the Steering Committee of the EU project “Skills for smart industrial specialization and digital transformation”
- Michał Kot, Sales Director, Siemens Poland
- Michał Lach, President of the Management Board of EQ System Sp. z o.o. in Dąbrowa Górnicza
- Sebastian Matyniak, President of the Management Board of Brainstorm Group Sp. z o.o.
The moderator was editor Katarzyna Walterska – journalist, Editorial Board of Polish Radio SA.
The panel was addressed to entrepreneurs, especially from the SME sector, representatives of public administration, business environment institutions.