On 14.07.2017 SPCleantech participated in the debate of the Polish Ecological Club Małopolska District – “How to finance projects and ecological investments?” The meeting organized by the Scientific Council of the Polish Ecological Club and the International Institute of Ecological Policy and Strategy was held at the University of Management and Banking in Cracow.
During the meeting SPCleantech’s President Janusz Kahl introduced the SPCleantech cluster and invited the participants to join the cluster and took part in the debate. The debate was attended by experts, scientists, naturalists, environmentalists, deputies from relevant committees of the Parliament of the Republic of Poland.
In the debate participated i.a:
- Suzanna Iwanicka – Ecologist: Bank Ochrony Środowiska SA.
- Adrian Markiewicz – Managing Director, Bank Ochrony Środowiska SA.
- Magdalena Łasak-Strutyńska – Deputy Director of Operational Program Management Office, Marshal’s Office Małopolskie Voivodeship
- Janusz Kahl – President of SPCleantech
- Representative of the National Fund for Environmental Protection Member
- Anna Paluch – Deputy Chairman of the Parliamentary Committee for Environmental Protection of Natural Resources and Forestry