On November 28-29, 2019, the 4th Intelligent Development Forum took place in Uniejów near Łódź. It was the fourth edition of the economic event dedicated to new technologies, innovations, inventions and innovative investments changing the country based on national and regional smart specializations. The forum is a debate with the participation of industry leaders – innovators and investors – a technology transfer platform on the science-business-local government line. This is one of the largest economic events in the country dedicated to EU funds, inventions, Polish position in European structures, and above all Polish national and regional smart specializations.
President of SPCleantech, Janusz Kahl took part in 2 debates, plenary during the opening of the forum and the final 2-day summary.
During the Forum, the president of the APA Group, Artur Pollak, a member of SPCleantech received the Manager of the Year award.
“Exporters earn more – how to achieve global success?”
Many segments of the Polish market have already become saturated. The recipe for strong growth restrictions in the domestic market is to go out into the world, which often requires adaptation of the business model. So what’s the recipe for international success? Do organizations with an established position on the global market have more income, employ more employees and can count on greater investor favor? Participants in this debate discussed this and other aspects of entering foreign markets.
- Mirosław Andziak, Founder and CEO of InfiniteDATA
- Roland Krause, Vice President of the Board, MM Systemy Sp. z o.o.
- Marek Traczyk, President of the Board, Warsaw Chamber of Commerce
- Janusz Kahl, President of South Poland Cleantech Cluster
- Wiesław Łatała, Managing Partner BDO Legal Łatała i Wspólnicy sp.k.
“A game for the future, i.e. visionaries, inventors, scientists, businesspeople together or separately?”
The final debate of the 4th Intelligent Development Forum, which was to answer key questions – how business and science should work together to maximize the chances of market success? The discussion was attended by recognized authorities in the field of science as well as entrepreneurs and investors who can boast of achievements in implementing innovations on economic markets.
- Mateusz K. Hołda, MD, PhD, Jagiellonian University Medical College
- Marian Lubieniecki, President of the Board, General Electric Company Polska Sp. z o.o .; Managing Director of GE Engineering Design Center
- prof. dr hab. Leszek Roszkowski, Head of the MAB Astrocent; Chairman of the National Council of Particles Astrophysics
- Paweł Kruszyński, Member of the Board of the Assay Group
- Piotr Obidziński, President of the Board, Wisła Kraków SA
- Tomasz Kołodziejak, Manager, Samsung Research America
- Janusz Kahl, President of South Poland Cleantech Cluste
- prof. dr hab. Detlef Hommel, PORT – Polish Center for Technology Development, Wrocław University of Technology
- Łukasz Nowiński, President of the Board, Retail Robotics (formerly Aqmet)